At Deupree House, we provide the options while you make the choices. That's why we offer services and support as you age and your care needs change.
Independent Living services are ideal for residents who prefer to live life on their terms, just like they always have. The only difference between this community and your home will be the wide variety of programs and activities to participate in—if you so choose—and our professional, compassionate staff.
• One-, two-, and three-bedroom apartment options
• Fully-equipped kitchens
• All utilities included (except cable and phone)
• Continental breakfast in the Internet Café
• Fine dining six nights a week and brunch on Sundays
• Private dining options for special occasions
• Individual gardening spots
• Beautifully landscaped courtyard
• Resident and community gardens
• Conference and meeting rooms
• Garage or carport parking
• Fitness Zone with trained wellness staff
• Salon for men & women
• Heated, underground garage
• Nurse on site
• 24-hour emergency response system
• Maintenance and repair
• Lawn care and snow removal
• Transportation for group outings (also available for errands, doctor appointments, etc. at an additional charge)
• Wellness programs and water exercise classes
• Medical services, nursing care and rehabilitative therapies available
• Chaplain and spiritual services program
Enriched Living services provide options for residents who may prefer some extra support and assistance in their independent living apartment.
These services range from extra housekeeping or laundry services to regular medication reminders and enhanced dining options. Our Enriched Living packages have been designed to provide the best value for the majority of our residents. Services are also available for those who may only need intermittent support.
The Hospitality Package
• Three meals per day (including continental breakfast, lunch, and dinner) that may be delivered to your apartment
• A daily afternoon and/or evening snack
• Daily trash removal
• Weekly bed linen changes
• Additional housekeeping
• Weekly laundering of linens and towels
• Bed-making assistance as needed
• Enrollment in the Extended Family Program
The Health Services Package
• A daily check-in by a staff member
• Up to one hour of daily assistance from a Resident Assistant*
• Medication reminders
• Technology-enabled communication with a Resident Assistant
• Professional assessment and care planning
* Resident Assistant services provided by Home Care Assistance. We also offer services requiring a licensed nurse for an additional fee.
For more on Enriched Living services at Deupree House, contact our Service Coordinator, Michelle Cole, at (513) 272-5555 ext. 6637.