Scheper Ridge, located in Florence, Kentucky, provides 48 affordable housing units for seniors 55 years and over that qualify and meet the income criteria.
Apartments are planned with universal design features and offer carpeted bedrooms, open kitchens and energy efficient appliances. Residents will get to enjoy a fully-equipped fitness room, indoor community spaces and a neighborhood that is not only pedestrian-friendly, but has excellent access to public transit, state-of-the-art medical care, restaurants, retail, public parks and more.
And there is so much more. We also offer social service coordination for those who need assistance with public services, transportation, health and well-being programs and activities.
- Cable Ready
- Self-Controlled Heating & Cooling
- Carpeted Bedrooms
- Open Kitchens
- Energy-Efficient Appliances
- Onsite Laundry Facilities
- Fully-Equipped Fitness Room
- Indoor Community Spaces
- Secured, Locked Entrances
- ADA/Accessible Units Available
- Wellness Programs
- Spiritual Services
- Resident Service Coordination
- Emergency Maintenance Service 24/7
- Community Events and Parties
- Transportation for Community Events
Age Requirement: Persons who are at least age 55.
To apply to live at Scheper Ridge, please click here and download our application.