We enrich the lives of older adults in a person-centered, innovative and spiritually based way.
Rooted in our Episcopal faith tradition, our core values create an unwavering and unchanging guide for how we advance our mission.
- Relationships: Recognizing and encouraging deep and meaningful relationships among all we serve, and believing all individuals have infinite worth and deserve respect.
- Integrity: Acting under the highest ethical standards with honesty, trustworthiness, transparency, and sincerity.
- Engagement: Expecting all to be in relationship with those we serve and work. Participate in decision making to improve elders’ lives, our work environment, and the services we offer.
- Inclusion: Valuing collaboration and diversity of thought, experiences and perspective. Appreciating that we are better together leveraging our strengths and differences.
- Person-Centeredness: Restoring freedom, choice, and purpose to those we serve and with whom we work. Leading in an individualized, strength-based way using Servant Leadership principles.
- Progressive Thinking: Encouraging innovation and respectfully challenging the status quo to create breakthrough in thinking, systems, and practices. Encouraging life-long learning.
Take a closer look at ERS and discover for yourself why we are known for offering something special to those we serve. You will find that we have earned our reputation for honesty, professionalism, integrity, and incredible standards of service and caregiving.
Download our Mission, Core Values, and Ways of Working.