Deupree Cottages has earned a reputation across Ohio and the nation for demonstrating excellent nursing care in a non-institutional setting. Both long term care and short term rehabilitation stays are available. At The Deupree Cottages you will find:
- Care monitored by an interdisciplinary team including nurses, social services specialist, activities director, and spiritual care professionals
- Highly experienced certified therapy team
- Specially trained Person-Centered Care staff
- Daily schedule adapted to a resident’s personal lifestyle and needs
- All private rooms and suites with bathrooms and walk-in showers
- Clinical services including visiting specialists available as needed
- Choice of excellent food prepared in our own community kitchens
- Wireless Internet for residents and visitors
- Comfortable family room with fireplace and flat screen TV
- Video and board games for visiting grandchildren
- Use of Deupree house Fitness Zone and aquatics center
- Participation in activities as desired such as movie nights, concerts, seminars, trips to the ballpark, outings, etc.
- Beautiful gardens and walking areas
Want to learn more? Complete our Information Request Form or call (513) 561-6363.