The surrounding neighborhood’s look and feel helped in the design of the Craftsman Cottage. In keeping with the Tudor and cottage-style homes of Hyde Park, the Craftsman Cottage reflects the “arts and crafts” era of the 1920s. Its rich color palette and stone façade evoke a warm Cincinnati feel.
Inside, the furnishings are warm and inviting with earth tones and rustic finishes. Even the accessories, down to hand-crafted potteries and a tree-branch floor lamp, are in keeping with the Craftsman style throughout the cottage.
Craftsman Cottage Suite
- Welcome to the Craftsman Cottage in Hyde Park.
- The warm exterior welcomes Craftsman Cottage residents and visitors alike.
- Residents often relax in the living room after dinner, or gather for activities, events or exercise.
- Watch TV, enjoy activities exercise or just sit and relax in the Craftsman Cottage’s living room.
- Read a book or just relax in the library at the Craftsman Cottage.
- Residents can enjoy wonderful meals and great conversation while dining at the Craftsman Cottage.
- Private apartments at the Craftsman offer a warm space for residents.
- Relax and enjoy some great meals at the Craftsman Cottage.
- Craftsman Cottage residents often watch birds or just enjoy in the backyard garden.
- Evening at the Craftsman Cottage