Make Parkview Place Your Home
Parkview Place is located in a historic landmark located in the city center of Anderson, Indiana. Like all the affordable living communities operated by Episcopal Retirement Services, Parkview Place provides a clean, vibrant, secure, and welcoming environment for safe and comfortable living for older adults with limited incomes. For more information about qualifying to rent our apartments and to receive a rental application, call Molly McCoy at 765-393-0938.
When you make Parkview Place your home, you will enjoy independent living in a one, two-bedroom or efficiency apartment that offers:
- Cable TV hookup in each apartment
- Self-controlled heating and air-conditioning
- Electric range, refrigerator, disposal & dishwasher
- Carpeted living room and bedroom
- Located on bus line
- Common areas for group meetings and gatherings
- Community events and parties
- Secure building access at all hours of the day
- Second floor enclosed patio courtyard
Below is a list of services found in many of our affordable senior living communities. Contact the Community Manager at this location to learn more about what is available.
- A six-dimension wellness focus that extends to all residents and includes on-site exercise classes in state-of-the art fitness centers, spiritual services, entertainment, volunteer opportunities, and more.
- Bible study
- Transportation for local trips to banks, grocery, malls and restaurants.
- Anderson YMCA membership prepaid.
- After-hour staff on-call for emergency services and repairs.
- Social services advisory staff
For more information about qualifying to rent our apartments and to receive a rental application, call 765-393-0938.