Make Forest Square Your Home
At Forest Square, residents live independently and free from the responsibilities of home ownership. It’s more than just an apartment building, it’s a community. Residents get to know each other and enjoy relaxing in their beautifully renovated apartments or getting together with friends in the comfortable community room or outdoor barbeque area.
This building has been renovated into 21 two-bedroom apartments of safe, comfortable affordable living for seniors. Forest Square Apartments provides a clean, vibrant, secure, and welcoming environment for older adults with limited incomes. For more information about qualifying to rent our apartments and to receive a rental application, call Patrice Stargell at 513.222.2825.
When you make Forest Square your home, you will enjoy independent living in a two-bedroom apartment that offers:
- Approximately 1,000 square feet
- A lobby equipped with a fireplace and activity area adjacent to the main entrance
- A kitchenette and community space with a fireplace for social gatherings
- Outdoor patio and garden areas for residents
- A full kitchen with refrigerator and stove
- A bathroom with a walk-in shower to help prevent falls
- Security fence surrounding the property to give you peace of mind
- Two handicap-accessible apartments on the main floor
- Common laundry areas
- Secured, locked entrances
- On-site storage space
Below is a list of services found in many of our affordable senior living communities. Contact the Community Manager at this location to learn more about what is available.
- A six-dimension wellness focus that extends to all residents and includes on-site exercise classes in state-of-the art fitness centers, spiritual services, entertainment, volunteer opportunities, and more.
- A part-time chaplain to lead worship, healing services, and Bible study, as well as to visit the sick and offer pastoral counseling.
- Transportation for local trips to banks, grocery, malls and restaurants.
- After-hour staff for emergency services and repairs.
- Laundry room, game rooms, gardens, community parties, and more.
- Life-long learning opportunities through a stocked lending library
- Social services advisory staff
- Meal on wheels services