Make Elberon Your Home
Located at the corner of Elberon Avenue and West Eighth Street, The Elberon is the total renovation of a four-story historic Price Hill landmark into 37 units of safe, comfortable affordable senior living.
It’s more than just an apartment building, it’s a community. Residents get to know each other and to enjoy relaxing in their beautifully renovated apartments or getting together with friends in the comfortable community room for a game of cards or good conversation. For more information about qualifying to rent our apartments and to receive a rental application, call Patrice Stargell at (513) 222-2825.
When you make Elberon your home, you will enjoy independent living in a one or two-bedroom apartment that offers:
- Energy Star Appliances to keep utility costs down
- Laundry Room
- A bathroom with walk-in shower to help prevent falls
- Multiple common spaces for resident recreation and community, including a kitchen and comfortable furniture for a great place to get to know your neighbors
- Central Air heating and cooling with individual thermostats
- Intercom in every apartment and key entrance to keep you safe and secure
- 24-hour emergency maintenance services
- Easy access to bus stops and major hospitals
Below is a list of services found in many of our affordable senior living communities. Contact the Community Manager at this location to learn more about what is available.
- A six-dimension wellness focus that extends to all residents and includes on-site exercise classes in state-of-the art fitness centers, spiritual services, entertainment, volunteer opportunities, and more.
- A part-time chaplain to lead worship, healing services, and Bible study, as well as to visit the sick and offer pastoral counseling.
- Transportation for local trips to banks, grocery, malls and restaurants.
- After-hour staff for emergency services and repairs.
- Laundry room, community room, community parties, and more.
- Lifelong learning opportunities through a stocked lending library and computer rooms.
- Social services advisory staff.
- Meal on wheels services.