Cambridge Heights offers four floors of one- and two-bedroom apartments. Each floor has a common area where friends can gather for a short meeting, a game of cards or a neighborly conversation – even a place to relax outside your apartment and read a book.
Each apartment is equipped with electric appliances, a tiled bath, carpeting, and a 24-hour emergency call system. And residents can decorate however they please.
Ammenities & Services
Just some of the valuable services and amenities that make Cambridge Heights a great place to live are:
- Large aviary with a variety of birds, from doves to blue birds.
- Complimentary laundry services with four washers and six stackable dryers.
- A weekly visiting beautician offers haircuts and manicures.
- Monthly blood pressure checks to encourage physical wellness.
- Visiting podiatrist to trim toenails and perform foot check-ups.
- Extra storage space on most floors.
- Part-time chaplain to lead worship, provide healing services and Bible study, visit the sick, and offer pastoral counseling.
- Green space for residents to do their own gardening.
- Transportation for residents to take local trips and experience the town of Cambridge.
- Walking path around the community for daily exercise.